Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Sequel

And maybe I'm in over my head 
And I'm more attracted to the game and the things we would do in 
stead 
The thought spins loosely over my head 
This is the darkness you said you hated yet maliciously fed 

Why contemplate to leave or stay 
I want your attention, but know what you are capable of taking away 
    "let go and go take on the world."
Yet aware that your worst downfalls are personally scored 

so Don't look so loosely to my side 
No lad thinks nearly for that span of time 
Of course, you intending for an innocent fumble
I can hear your voice dance as she discretely mumbles 

feeling you grab me when you're the furthest away, the air may be busy but there isn't a moment I don't feel your love in the most passionate way 
And I know I know 
You must do what is just 
But now to differentiate what I want and what is lust 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment